Friday, October 21, 2011

Good morning Baltimore!

Good afternoon, that is, and really not quite yet, I don't get there until this evening.  Yes, friends, this weekend I will be partaking in one of the oldest money-saving techniques known to man: le'mooching off the parentals.  I'm headed to my beloved hometown of Baltimore to spend the weekend with the family.  I'm so excited, I mean, look at her, isn't she just a beautiful city: 



Just kidding!  I found that picture by Google-ing "Baltimore The Wire Tour".  Here's how I see my favorite city:


Gorgeous. 

Anyhow, it's going to be a jam packed weekend as I have to leave Baltimore relatively early to make it to the Civil Wars show in DC on Sunday.  Two of my favorite things in one weekend: Baltimore and The Civil Wars.  This must be what being skinny feels like.

I'm sure you're all wondering how "Hocus Pocus" day went, and let me tell you, it was absolutely splediforous.  A tour-de-force of sugar, my childhood, and 90s special effects.  I've come to expect nothing less.

In other news, if any of you missed it yesterday, I became a Twitter celebrity for about 5 minutes. I tweeted at the girls from GoFugYourself about the Stop the Scrunchie (for America) campaign and they tweeted back at me!  As did Kiersten Warren!  I was all a-flutter and could hardly come down from my social media high.

If any of you haven't yet (given the fact that there are 3 signatures on the petition and 1 tweet from the Twitter action, I'm guessing about 200 of you haven't-I'm looking at you Hot Donna and Emilia Bedilia) please, please, please take a moment to support the STS campaign.  Visit the campaign page for info on how to get involved or simply click on the links in the sidebar.

That's it for today and the week!  Tune in Monday for a summary of how I did with writing down my expenses and the announcement of my next goal!

Look out B-more (why be less?), here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment