Monday, December 5, 2011

So Long, Farewell, Auf wiedersehen, Goodbye!

Hi Everyone,


First, I'd like to thank everyone for their support of this blog over the past few months, I'm so glad so many of you found it not only helpful but enjoyable.


Second, I'm sorry to tell everyone that I've decided to stop blogging for awhile.


I'll pause for a minute while you catch your breath and/or get some tissues.....


Okay, ready? Okay.


I've loved writing, and it has been a big learning experience for me, but I am finding that recently I don't have time to update as much as I'd like, and I have a few other things that are pulling my focus like a bad extra in a Michael Bay movie.


Hopefully I can come back and re-start everything eventually, but I'm afraid for now, that's all she wrote.  And if you've just stumbled upon this blog and like what you read, feel free to lobby for my return.


Wishing everyone lots of love and cash,


Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment